El Camino is a walking theatrical experience where audiences explore downtown Chelsea and can watch short plays performed behind storefronts. This event is presented by Teatro Chelsea, the bilingual community theatre program with the Apollinaire Theatre.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
May 28, 29 & 30
(raindate Monday, May 31)
Time: 6 to 8 pm
- Bellingham Square Gazebo (Broadway and Hawthorne St)
- Gallery 456 (456 Broadway)
- Tattoo Calveras (345 Broadway)
- Global Cargo (412 Broadway)
- Apollinaire Theatre (189 Winnisimmet St)
- Chelsea Square (Broadway at Second Street)
General Admission and Guided Tours are Free.