- Generous paid time off every year that includes: holidays, vacation time and sick time
- Employer funded Pension Plan (company contributions begin after 1 year of employment and consistently works 20+ hours/week)
- Eligibility for supplemental insurance plans including: Voluntary Term Life & AD&D benefits, AFLAC Insurance
- Most importantly – a job with a good purpose!
Location: Chelsea/E. Boston Corps
Number of Openings: 2
Hours: 20 hrs/week, 40 hrs/week during school vacations and summer
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr
Under supervision of the Site Coordinator, the group leader is responsible for the daily programs, safety and well-being of the children. The group leader will work closely with the Site Coordinator, bringing to his/her attention concerns that relate to the children and/or the program.
Must be at least18 years of age and meet one of the following OCCS sets of requirements:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or an Associate’s Degree, and have three months of experience working with school age children; or
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent; and have six months of experience working with school age children including three months of supervised experience at a school age child care program, or
- Have nine (9) months experience with school age children including three months supervised experience at a school age childcare program.
- Must be able to plan, prepare, and implement the day-to-day activities
- Responsible for assuring a high level and enthusiasm when working with the children
- Responsible for working with the Site Coordinator and other staff to assure the safety of the children enrolled in the program
- Ability to communicate any and all problems or concerns to the Site Coordinator, who will inform the Administrator