Explore the Waterfront in a whole new way! Find hidden treasures, wildlife, history, public art, places to play and get moving on the Harborwalk during vacation week.
Pick up your special February Vacation Week edition of Waterfront Bingo at the Boston Harbor Islands Welcome Center downtown from 11am to 2pm on Wednesday February 17th or Thursday February 18th. Complete your board by March 19th, 2021 and be entered to win a $1000 college scholarship!
- Brighton Common, 30 Chestnut Hill Avenue, Brighton
- Franklin Park, 50 Walnut Avenue, Roxbury
- Iacono Park, 150 Readville Street, Hyde Park
- Adams Park, 4225 Washington Street, Roslindale
- Lopresti Park, 33 Sumner Street, East Boston
Click here to view.
- Monday, February 15: Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary in Lincoln
- Tuesday, February 16: Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary in Natick
- Wednesday, February 17: Blue Hills Trailside Museum in Milton
- Thursday, February 18: Museum of American Bird Art in Canton
- Friday, February 19: Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary in Topsfield