Eliot’s Family Resource Center is seeking a Licensed clinician to provide clinical services to families with children ages 0-18. The ideal candidate will have excellent documentation skills and knowledge of the vast array of community resources and how to access them. They will develop and manage relationships and processes for FRC services and integration with the school and court systems served by the FRC. Independent licensure and bilingual communication skills preferred.
This vibrant program is one of a statewide network of community-based programs offering multi-cultural parenting programs, support groups, early childhood services information and referral resources. Our goal is to support families to strengthen their bonds, connect to others, and engage in their community. Check us out on Facebook: Eliot’s Family Resource Program
- Develop and manage relationships and processes for FRC services and integration with the school and court systems served by the FRC.
- Supervises School Liaison and Family Partner
- Develop and manage processes for the School Liaison to connect with each school served in the FRC catchment area.
- Ensure that the Family Partner services are integrated within the other clinical and support services provided at the FRC.
- Conduct trauma-informed intakes, screening, and assessment functions for Family Members experiencing CRA-related issues.
- Responsible for completing the modified CANS as well as other identified supplemental behavioral needs assessments.
- Manage the development of the Family Support Plan and provides ongoing supervision and case management oversight to the Family Partner and School Liaison.
- Facilitate FRC Parenting group sessions and community groups.
- Work with all Families who seek support at the FRC, prioritizing Family Members experiencing CRA-related issues
Salary Range: 55,000 – 60,000
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm